Report from India’s Royal Kids on 72 Hours Non-Stop Prayer by Children
Our staff has started 21 days fasting and prayer for our clear commitment to His Call to the Poor and orphans. Our children have started 72 hours of non-stop prayer. It is amazing to see children at the age of 6 and 7 standing and watching the whole night at the Prayer Tower, praying continuously for the Nations.
ONE-MINUTE PRAYER: Daily Walking with God
Jesus needs some people TO BE WITH HIM. John: 1:39: "COME and SEE " and STAY said Jesus (Mark 3:14). He called the disciples TO BE WITH HIM (Matthew 17:10). He took the disciples to the mountain that they might BE WITH HIM.
Exodus 33:11: The Lord would speak to Moses face to face as a man speaks to his friend. Whenever Moses was so close to God, his face was radiant. His skin was radiant....Moses cried out to God, "If your presence does not go with us, we will not move from this place" What an awesome prayer!
Personal encounter with JESUS is the foundation for our spiritual life. If our personal intimacy with Jesus is increased, our inner life will be strengthened; our anointing will be increased; our spiritual life will be matured.
I would like every one of you to take up ONE-MINUTE PRAYER. One minute in the morning, as soon as you get up from the bed, is for your PERSONAL HOLINESS. One minute in the noon at 12 is for your NATION and your CHURCH. One minute in the night before going to bed is for your Family.
Set apart your time for HIM: Only YOU and JESUS.
Pastor Anton Cruz
Indian Intercessors Pray for America’s Election
Kindly note the prayer mobilization for US Elections in India.
Mobilization of Election Prayer – 4000 Church Networks (Min. of 50 People in a Church for 40 days)
Mobilization of FMPB Prayer Groups – 5000 Prayer gps (Min. of 15-20 per group) across India.
Mobilization in Standing in the Gap Prayer – 10 Districts (Min. of 5000 people) in Prayer Rallies (12 hours Prayer)
From: Onassis Jeevaraj, India National Prayer Network (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Please join in prayer for the right leaders for the USA in this most crucial election in our history which will also deeply affect the rest of the world.
Praying for India
We thank you for your faithful prayer for India! It is a huge, diverse country, full of contradictions. In spite of official freedom of religion and the fact that the Hindu fanatic BJP party has been pushed from power in the central government, the persecution of Christians continues to be of great concern. When the Hindu fundamentalistic BJP party was governing at the center, they had to at least make the appearance of tolerance, but once in power in regional or state governments, they are resorting to open persecution to push their ideology through. For the Hinduvata, to be Indian is to be Hindu. There is no room for either Christian or Muslim.
Anti-conversion laws exist in 7 states: Himachal Pradesh, Rajastan, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Chattisgarh, Orissa and Aruanachal Pradesh. Severe persecution is reported in Jammu and Kashmir, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Maharashtra, Karnataka and Andhra Pradesh.
Pray for the body of Christ in India; there are very strong, alive and active churches! Pray for them to continue to be strong and courageous. Pray for them to be able to make the push into the last unreached corners of their nation.
From: Vision for Asia (email@example.com)
India National Summit on Church and Mission
Please pray for the forthcoming IMA NATIONAL SUMMIT on CHURCH & MISSION to be held from the 7th to 9th March 2012 at IMA Vision City, Hyderabad. Please pray for the National Church Leaders taking part in this Summit and for each session, plenary, workshop, group study, and more so that each talk, discussion, and decision be to the glory of God and for the transformation of India. We must dream nationally and work locally. www.imaindia.org
We certainly appreciate your sincere intercession for this historic gathering of National Church & Mission leaders.
Susanta Patra, General Secretary, India Missions Association
India Prayer Guide
An excellent and comprehensive prayer guide on this vast and diverse nation is available on the link below to guide your intercession. It was sent to us by Rev. Susanta Patra, General Secretary of the India Missions Association.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Phones: (91) 08418202065/66. Web site: www.imaindia.org.
A Vision from India for Reaching the Unreached
Shoot for connecting 10 million new followers of Christ.
Possible or not possible. Humanly speaking: impossible. But we believe in a God who is God of the impossible.
The Mandate- Multiply: And God blessed them, and God said unto them, be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moves upon the earth. Genesis 1:28
Commanded to Become a Thousand: A little one shall become a thousand and a small one a strong nation: I the LORD will hasten it in My time. Isaiah 60:22
Victory Assured: And five of you shall chase an hundred, and an hundred of you shall put ten thousand to flight: and your enemies shall fall before you by the sword. Leviticus 26:8
Chain Discipling: And the things that thou hast heard of me among many witnesses, the same commit thou to faithful men, who shall be able to teach others also. 2 Timothy 2:2
All Nations: Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
Go Global: But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you, and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth." Acts 1:8
God’s End Vision: And behold, a great multitude that no one could number, from every nation, from all tribes and peoples and languages, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed in white robes, with palm branches in their hands, saying, Salvation belongs to our God that sits upon the throne, and unto the Lamb. Rev. 7:9,10
Leavenize Your Generation: “It is like unto leaven, which a woman took and hid in three measures of meal, till it was all leavened.” Luke 13:21
People across the nations have adopted Judeo-Christian culture, dress code, language, food habits, education-medical systems, business practices, use tools, technology, transportation and governance developed in Christian countries. But they are still in darkness and heading for Christless eternity. All that is needed is for Christians to be salt and light to their colleagues and neighbours and connect them to Christ.
500,000 babies are born every day. 78 million people are added to the world every year. 250,000 die into Christless eternity every day. All because we Christians are not doing anything significant for the lost even as Yeshua came to seek and to save the lost. Luke 19:10
It is not enough to be saved. It is not enough to be follower of Christ. It is important to graduate into fishers of men otherwise you will be an incomplete and an unfulfilled disobedient Christian. Yeshua said, “Follow me and I will make you fishers of men.” Matthew 4:19
The concept of each one catching one for the Lord every month and teaching and training them to catch one new person for the Lord every month - evidence that we are truly ‘Followers of the Lord Jesus’. The amazing thing is that if you catch one person each month and train them to catch one person each month and train them to catch one and train one each month, by the end of twelve months there will be 4,096!!
Based on: “A little one shall become a thousand, and a small one a strong nation: I the LORD will hasten it in My time.’’ Isaiah 60:22
First month: 1+1= 2 disciples
2nd month 2+2=4 disciples
3rd “ 4+4=8
10th month 500+500= 1000 disciples in just 10 months by simple addition. In exponential growth (multiplication), the same can be achieved must faster.
Among all the issues and challenges, lack of vision is the greatest weakness in all the other linkages. With all our small thinking, hiccups, resource crunch and other failures and hang-ups, is making 10 million new connections doable in three years? Just by mobilizing your disciples to catch one person per month and training them to do the same, can your disciples add 10 million to the Body of Christ in 3 years? Can we agree to this target for 2012-15!!
Is it possible to reach the whole world and bring them to faith in the Lord Jesus in this generation - the answer must be ‘Yes!’ Simply by being obedient to two of the commands of the Lord Jesus - Follow Me and Make Disciples!!
Please let me know your take on what it will take for you to start this chain reaction to go viral?
1. Debunk all existing myths surrounding the traditional church, even the house churches that are not multiplying but go for the flexible “Third Place Discipling Church” that is wherever you spend 8 hours of the day. That way no one will have an excuse that they are busy. Focus on small group discipling as worship rather than on large group gathering and singing as worship.
2. Filter out all those who have excuses and don’t waste time on them but invest time and resources only on those who are willing to invest their own time and resources. Most of the resources are in the harvest field. Only for regional training and apostolic visits you may need external resources.
3. Opening of e-gates. Extensive use of mobile phones and internet which are ubiquitous now (five billion mobile phones in circulation worldwide and the telecom companies are planning to add another billion (mostly rural) customers in 2012). Provide facilities for downloading Bibles in their language, God story and Christian music (Great Commission songs ). Hold a session during your seminars to teach them this skill. Send SMS to non-believers instead of sending wonderful gospel messages to well meaning but non-performing Christians. Use mobile phones not just for voice communication but for multi-tasking. Can be used for discipling, provides privacy and safety to both the mentor and the mentee.
4. Focus on young people. All the disciples of J and Paul were young people.
5. Focus on women as they are relational and have access to closed doors in restricted communities.
6. Focus on supernatural rather than on cognitive, academic, fruitless intellectual approach.
7. Focus on “Church Planting Movement Planters (CPMPs)” rather than on evangelism.
8. Focus on discipling rather than on preaching, where Christ has not been named.
9. Focus on rapidity (instant baptism) rather than on stability (same people gathering every Sunday).
10. Be intentional about sparking CPM (Church Planting Movement) but ensure that it ends in out of human control spontaneity (Holy Spirit driven).
11. Focus on developing local leadership and handing over the baton to them but keep the connexion.
12. Periodically monitor to see that your ‘faith stretching goals’ are being achieved and do necessary strategic course correction.
13. Measure your success not on buildings, bodies and budgets, not even on the missionary force on the field or graduates coming out of your Bible schools but on disciples made, baptized, equipped, sent, People Groups reached and territories possessed….until the kingdoms of this world have become the Kingdom of our Lord and his Christ.
Victor Choudhrie - email@example.com
“Vertical Prayer” in India
The Vertical Call Prayer Festival is continuing in great enthusiasm. Prayer Warriors across India and the globe have sacrificially given time to pray and fast and seek the Lord to bring a great transformation in India.
Prayer requests for 40 days (English) are attached: PDF for India Veritcal call
Vertical Call India video is available on YouTube.
For National Prayer Network,