"We recently had a camp for about 25 young people. During one of the prayer meetings, the Lord Jesus’ presence by His Holy Spirit was keenly felt! Praise the Lord, we prayed in our Lord Jesus’ powerful Name for several people, and they were strongly delivered from the evil spirits of witchcraft and sorcery! Young people began to come forward to ask for prayer for commitment and consecration to follow and serve the Lord Jesus! It was a very moving and beautiful time in God’s presence.
1. For the young people to continue to grow and be disciples of our Lord Jesus for His glory.
2. For our nation - wide emphasis in the Churches, to reach out to the young people of Algeria and help make them Jesus’ disciples and servants in the coming months and years, amen!"
Excellent prayer material for Algeria:
During May a group of several hundred Algerian church leaders and workers will be meeting for training and encouragement. Please lift them up as they meet. Ask God for covering and protection. Ask God to fill them with vision and love for their nation. Pray for provision of all their needs. Ask God to guard unity and to give them unity of purpose. May God bring all His plans and purposes from this gathering.
Pray North Africa (email@example.com)
Pray for Algerian Arab Peoples
The Algerian Arab People group is probably the largest people group in North Africa. Algerian Diaspora can be found globally but particularly in France. You can go to this link to find out more about them:
Pray for more laborers to be raised up from among that people, for persons of peace that will open their homes for the Gospel and for revelation of God’s love.
Praise God for the Algerian Church license!
From a letter from two believers within Algeria:
PRAISE BE TO THE LIVING GOD! TO HIM BE THE GLORY!
On the 18th of July, the General Secretary of the Algerian Protestant Church (EPA) received from the Algerian Minister of Interior the full license to give the right and the freedom for all the Churches of the country affiliated with the EPA to worship and meet freely. This means that the Church is fully recognised by the government, and it will give the right for the local Church to develop their activities.
Please pray for:
1) the registration of the local churches with the local authorities to go smoothly.
2) the total abolition of the March 2006 ordinances that are still affecting the freedom to evangelise and distribute Christian literature.
3) a brother who has been sentenced for 5 years imprisonment because of his evangelism. He has appealed and his court case at the Supreme Court will take place on the 29th September. Please pray that he will be acquitted.